I would like to welcome you to the Privilege Institute.
Over the past decade, there continues to be an increased focus on diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging across all types of organizations from large to small … for-profit, non-profit, governmental and education bodies. And one topic that is often the most difficult to address is understanding and addressing privilege.
The Privilege Institute will provide a safe space for honest and candid exploration of privilege without getting into “shaming and blaming.” Instead of thinking about privilege as a divisive topic that pits people against each other, we need to have honest and deep productive discussions so we can channel privilege into organizational progress.
We are going to be offering a 6-hour certificate in privilege as well as a deeper 2.5 day certification. Please do explore the content of these two offerings and either register for our initial classes or contact me with your interest in bringing this offering to your organization. Write me at [email protected]
Founder & Chairman
Diversity & Leadership
Articles on Dennis Kennedy
- In His Quest For Social Justice, Dennis Kennedy Launches New Energy Diversity Council
- Dennis Kennedy Founder of the National Diversity Council: “If I could inspire a movement, it would definitely be providing more opportunities for youth in inner cities to reach their full potential, while focusing on education reform.”
- Barack Obama Touts Tolerance, Inclusion, Texas Barbecue at Dallas Diversity Conference
- The Recipe to Individual Success? Barack Obama says Innovation, Hard Work, and Resilience
- Embracing Diversity - Southwest Airlines Supports Inclusion and Equality at Every Level.
- How to Leverage Generational Diversity
- 'Justice Will Prevail,' Chancellor Tells Campus Diversity Conference
- Hispanic/Latino Summit to Address Pressing Social Issues
- Dennis Kennedy Lifetime Achievement Award
- Dennis Kennedy Meets Colin Powell, 2007
- Dennis Kennedy Gives $20,000 To Fund College Scholarships
- Diversity Awareness Council Formed by Professor at UTSA
- Learning Curve
- Speaker at Youth Program
- Dennis Kennedy's Photo Gallery